Tuesday, November 16, 2010

GRATEFUL

Hopefully I'll be back to blogging daily soon. I've been swamped with Christmas photos and cards (good thing) along with many other things, and in order to actually sleep; I had to put something on the back burner. Unfortunately it's been blogging. I'm working on a Sunday School lesson, that I will be leading in our adult SS class, about gratitude and thankfulness. I've thought a lot about this lately and have decided that NPayne and myself are some of the most grateful people we know! Now I don't say that to toot my own horn, boast, brag, etc. I say that, because I make a conscious effort to be grateful and so I am. As far as NPayne goes, I think it's a more natural thing for him. As a matter of fact, he has certainly made me aware of being grateful much more; and I thank him dearly for it. Being grateful and giving thanks is very important to me....especially something I want my children to do and appreciate. As soon as I've processed this more and finished the lesson, I'll share more on THANKSGIVING and being GRATEFUL! If you have any comments about this topic, please share! I thank God for all of you!
L

No comments: