Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm Thankful For....

...Jesus Christ my Savior
...NPayne, the man who balances me out
...my sweet babes who I adore and treasure
...my family who blesses me daily
...my wonderful church, church family, and church leaders
...all of our basic necessities and then some
...God's word
...love
...living in the USA
...hot coffee
...my comfy bed with clean sheets
...a car to drive us where we need to go
...loving and generous friends who I learn so much from
...excited giggles that wake me up in the morning
...my life and my health
...my children's lives and their health
...NPayne's health and his life
...kisses and hugs
...and so so so much more
...and on this day, I am thankful for the privelege and right to be thankful!
Every generous act of giving, with every perfect gift, is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change
-James 1:17
...

No comments: