Sunday, September 2, 2012

Holy Spirit...

I've been so busy....really for the last year....and I've sort of felt a little lost.  I've felt like I have lost a little of myself....or maybe a lot!  Today, I was singing in church; and I felt it.....the HOLY SPIRIT!  It hasn't been as present in my life as it once was.  I know that actually it has been there all along, I just haven't taken the time to recognize it.  I felt it wash over me, and as I took communion....I thanked God for all He brings to my life and asked Him to show me how I can glorify Him.  I'm already feeling a nudge, but I'm not sure if it is something I'll be able to follow through with or not!  I'm praying about it, and it is on my heart and mind nearly constantly!  If you feel led, will you pray that I will know...and it will be God leading me not my own mind?  I need to feel it wash over me every day.  I have missed that, and I long for it!  Thank you in advance for your prayers!

No comments: