Wednesday, November 25, 2009

COPY CAT....NOT!

This morning, Drew and Bryna decided to make books. They each got out some paper and the markers and water paints and dove right in. Drew said, "Mom...how do you spell Color?" So I told her. Then she said, "How do you spell family?" Again I answered and then asked....you don't know how to spell those words? She said..."Yes, I just want to make sure I get them right." Remember she's my very detail oriented child. A few moments later, she brought over the cover to show me....It said, "My Color Family" with all sorts of colorful designs on the front. "Very Nice", I said. A few moments later, Drew asked Bryna what her book was called; and she said "My Colors." SILENT PAUSE "Humph.....that sounds a lot like my book", said Drew. Then there was a pause.....and Drew said triumphantly, "I'm also going to put the copyright sign on my book!"

No comments: