Monday, November 30, 2009

I've Been Busy

So my photography business is keeping me REALLY BUSY which is a blessing and a ton of fun! I'm trying NOT to neglect my Thinking Out Loud blog, but I have to admit that my photography blog has been seeing a lot more action as of late. Just so you will know what's been keeping me so busy and away from blogging.....We did these photos yesterday of some of our dear friends. Here are a few of my favorites. I ADORE this photo with all my heart.....
I guess you could say, I heart this photo.


. I LOVE this photo....mainly because Ashley is in a tree (whoop)
with the help of her dad all the while never taking off the stilettos.....AND because Ryan (the youngest standing beside his mom)
was a winking machine. See him winking! Help Me Henry....pinch that boy's cheeks.
I absolutley adore this photo as well.
What a sweet family.

Then there's Ashley again.....Super model student!
I mean seriously....can she work it or what?


She is not only gorgeous but so much fun!

1 comment:

Gracie said...

Awesome pictures. I'm so glad it is going well for you. I know you love taking pictures. I just wish you were close to me to do my kidos =)