Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Heart Giggled

I came home from having coffee with a few friends last night. I spoke to NPayne for a bit, grabbed myself a little snack and headed to my computer. When I went to sit down, I noticed this sitting on my keyboard. When I was close enough to see the handwriting, I knew immediately who had written it.
I picked it up and read...."I Love U Mom and Dad"! Ahhhhh....how sweet of little B to leave us such a sweet note before she went to bed. As I walked back into the living room to make sure NPayne had seen it, I happened to flip over to the backside and immediately started to giggle....
It said....."Bryna Payne"..... as if I would have no idea who wrote it, or much less that it was Bryna PAYNE....not just Bryna! I love it when my children do things like this....it makes my heart melt! She is a dumpling!

No comments: