Saturday, November 14, 2009

Did You Know?

Today I took my show on the road.....I was a vendor at a local church benefiting a local children's home....it was a great event. The speaker today was very motivational and quite funny, and I wanted to share some things I learned from her besides the fact that when she was little.....everyone always thought she was smiling....but really she couldn't close her mouth because her teeth stuck out so far....YOWZA!
1. Did you know that if you have a smile and don't give it away it will enlarge and settle in your hips?
2. Did you know that as you get older, there are parts of you that automatically become chemically dependant....like your hair?
3. Did you know that if you see someone wearing their wedding ring on any finger besides their left ring finger and ask them why they are wearing their wedding ring on the "wrong" finger, they may tell you it's because they are married to the "wrong" person?
Some things that made me chuckle today....maybe they'll bring a chuckle to you too!

No comments: