Monday, February 15, 2010

NOT ME MONDAY

Welcome to NOT ME MONDAY hosted by MckMama.....a post about what you absolutely, positively, without a doubt....would NEVER do!

This morning while coming into the living room, I was not greeted by this face!
I immediately did not notice what was on her face and....
....in her hands.
I did not do what any good mother would do and grab my camera for some photos!
NOT ME! I would never allow my 3 year old to fill herself on Valentine chocolates!

Before I got into the shower but after I applied the magic formula to my hair to wash that gray right outta my hair, I did NOT greet a photography customer at the door.....wearing only a towel covering with my hair all pulled up on top of my head while the magic formula was working.
I did not immediately realize that I had opened the door in such a state and immediately look around the room to see it was a complete mess, and see my 3 year old standing there NOT holding an empty box of candy. I would never do that....good thing that particular customer is my friend.
I did not eat King Cake, straight from Louisiana, for breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday; and I DID NOT LIKE IT!
I did not realize that 7 children could make such a mess....wait....what am I saying....7 children = mess!
I did NOT laugh out loud in church....not once....but multiple times!
And I absolutely DID NOT enjoy a nice quiet evening eating take out with NPayne for VDay!

3 comments:

Alex and Emily said...

Cute post! I want chocolates for breakfast too! And, laughing out loud in church can be a great thing! When my husband preaches, it means his jokes are funny. -E

Anonymous said...

Hilarious post! Love the pictures too :) Happy Monday!

Kat @ www.TodaysCliche.com said...

Adorable! Coming from "Not Me"...and appreciated these... esp. the one of your daughter! Cuteness!