Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Who Knew?

Who knew that I was wearing my dress backwards at church on Sunday? Who knew that I colored my girls "nice" black shoes with black sharpie to fill in the scuffs? Who knew that I actually did know who was in The SuperBowl, but I spent the majority of the game visiting with friends and didn't actually know who was winning until the last 3 minutes? Who knew that eating jalapeno dip, corn salsa, jalapeno poppers, and baked beans would cause my stomache to be on FIRE the following morning? Who knew helping my best gal pal pick out cabinets, backsplash, wall color, floor color for her remodel would be such a blast? Who knew that I am thrilled to see the sun come out and am exhausted from so much rain? Who knew that I will be praying for rain in a few short months? Who knew that I am not a fan of McDonalds food but love their play area....it's so clean? Who knew that I have potentially booked 2 weddings and a family reunion to photograph? Who knew that I am so very excited about these bookings? Who knew that I have visions of photo shoots dancing in my head? Who knew that my girl got a ONE in her percussion ensemble and even won a medal? Who knew that my husband rocks? WHO KNEW? Well....I did....except the dress being on backwards part....!

No comments: