Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Change

A lot has changed in the last week....
Addi's room is re-done and almost complete, and it looks fabulous.
I started a new running program yesterday, and I hate running! I can't ever remember running for anything that wasn't a necessity: Fear, hurrying, or just plain being forced to by my PE teacher. I did play tennis in high school and run a little track in middle school....so I guess that does count as running for pleasure.
I shot my first wedding yesterday, and it was simply GRAND!
I have been married for 19 18 years today.....for some reason I keep thinking it's 19, but it's 18....of the best years of my life I might add!
School is out, and it's officially summer! Swimming and sleeping in is in full force in The House of Payne!
We finished another year of dance for Bryna.
Drew started Swim Team.
I am going to cut Bryna's hair today!
Addi went to Hot Springs and returned home safely....THANK GOD....although they were delayed several hours due to the flooding!
See I told you a lot had changed in the last week! And it's all been good!

No comments: