Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SUMMER CONTINUED and ANOTHER IMOVIE

Addi is gone...sniff sniff! She went to Hot Springs with her Girl Scout Troop, and again I didn't get to go....sniff sniff! BUT I do get to see my Princess Bryna dance her legs off at her dance recital tomorrow night! She is a fabulous dancer....born to dance....definitely one of her gifts! NPayne and I are also re-doing Addi's room while she's gone....SURPRISE! We have from today until Thursday to get it done....including painting her walls and some of her furniture....and attend a dance recital in the middle of it all! We can do it! I'll post some before and after pics when we're done. I am going to have to admit that my teenager is a slob not the tidiest person in the world. Does anyone else have untidy teens? In the meantime another IMovie made by Addi about Bryna! ENJOY!
DON'T FORGET TO SCROLL DOWN AND PAUSE THE MUSIC, SO YOU CAN HEAR THE IMOVIE!


1 comment:

Aspiring Mom2three said...

I so much understand about missing them when they are away from us! Makes their homecoming so much more sweeter. I LOVE the video! What a great idea!