Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Couch Potatoes

As I watch my sweet almost 4 year old snooze on the couch, I already miss summer. This last week, we have been really lazy....some might say couch potatoes. It's not officially over, but those laying around snoozing on the couch days are quickly coming to an end. Those days will soon be replaced by afternoons consumed of homework, activities, homework, chores, homework etc. It makes me a little sad, BUT I am not one bit disheartened about not watching another episode of FULL HOUSE! Good Grief....my older girls have been watching those like crazy. I'll have to admit I wasn't a fan when it was a regularly featured sitcom, and I am NOT a fan now. Some of them I find inappropriate as well, but that's another post all together. In a few days....there won't be time for FULL HOUSE (GRIN) or anything else (FROWN)! Did I mention I'm NOT a fan of homework either? Can't we just get it all accomplished at school? ;)

No comments: