Thursday, August 12, 2010

ROOM RE-DO #2

Working....working....working....well not really me YET! NPayne is now painting Drew's room while she is away for a few days...remember back in June....we surprised Addi with a room makeover? Now it's Drew's turn! I can't wait to get in there and get my hands on everything....rearranging, hanging stuff on the walls, reupholstering her reading chair! It's gonna be so cute! A cute room for a cute girl! We're going western themed which suits her to a tee, since she absolutely LOVES horses. I have this fabulous vintage western bedspread that I've had for a while and now it will finally come into use! NPayne is painting the walls country blue, and we are leaving her floor painted RED! Can't wait to get it done, and can't wait to show you. I'll try to post pictures of Addi's room too....although hers isn't completely finished yet....as NPayne hasn't painted her floor....what can I say, there's only so many hours in a day.

No comments: