Friday, August 27, 2010

The First Week of School!

The first week of school here was great. The first week at home after school...whew! I have some tired and cranky little girls....two little girls to be specific....and one of them doesn't even attend school yet. Despite the super early bedtimes, crankiness has taken over. I'll be honest and say that I don't do the whole....go to bed early for a week or so before school starts to help them get in a schedule thing. I do the whole....go to bed early the night before school starts and go on adrenaline the first few days...then crash and burn and fall apart. After a few weeks, we adjust....HOPEFULLY! ;)

1 comment:

Elyse said...

I am right there with the crankies and tired girls. I tried the early to bed all week and still had trouble sleeping. Hopefully we will all adjust soon! :)
~Elyse