Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tis The Season....ALREADY???? Help Me Henry!



I can't believe I am about to say type this, but it's almost time to start thinking about Christmas cards.....at least from a photographers standpoint! I am not a fan of rushing Christmas, and I really really really despise....I mean it's one of my biggest pet peeves....when folks completely skip from Halloween to Christmas and forget all about Thanksgiving. Maybe that's because....I HEART Thanksgiving! Honestly I really just despise rushing through the whole holiday season of Halloween and Thanksgiving to get to Christmas! As you may know from previous blog posts, Christmas sort of wears me out! Not the meaning of Christmas....the birth of Christ is the greatest gift we have ever received....but the materialism, the stuff, the busyness, etc. I'm exhausted just thinking about it, BUT....I have had to start preparing and getting Christmas card samples ready; so I can start booking appointments.....they fill up fast; and as they say....it's here before you know it!

No comments: