Friday, April 15, 2011

INJURY

Got myself a little injury....nothing serious....thank the GOOD LORD....but an injury nonetheless. It seems I have pulled a muscle in my back....the doctor said my back felt like a boulder there were so many knots in it. Wanna know how I pulled a muscle in my back? Why picking up this little lady in church a few Sundays ago. Now I have to admit that my little is getting big, but seriously big enough to pull a muscle? You know what? Once my back is better, I'll pick her up again and again and again and again until I physically can't pick her up anymore. You may be thinking....you can't physically pick her up....you pulled a muscle, but that was just a bad move on my part. Next time, I'll lift with my legs! :) And just for the record....muscle relaxers are a good thing!

No comments: