Saturday, May 28, 2011

May 28....The Best Day of 1999!

Happy Birthday to my second born....my only son....my Lone Ranger....our prince! Happy Birthday to the child who has taught me more about life than I could have ever imagined....the child who does not know how to lie....the child who loves unconditionally....the child who doesn't hold a grudge. Happy Birthday to my very special boy....the boy who was created perfectly by God, and although he has special needs....I know he is perfect in God's eyes. Happy Birthday to the boy who loves mail boxes, trash trucks, trains, his sisters, his daddy, and me! Happy Birthday to the boy who is completely overjoyed by the simplest things in life....who can remember anything you have ever told him....who is neat and tidy....who rarely tells me he loves me but shows me with his expressions. Happy Birthday to the son I had always wanted!
I lavish you with love and adoration, and I thank God for trusting me to teach you about Him and care for you! I love you Callahan Leigh Payne. How have 12 years come and gone so fast?

No comments: