Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Am Weak...He is Strong!

STOP....I want to get off!

My baby girl is about to be FIVE!
My oldest baby is in high school!
My smack dab in the middle child has one year left in elementary school!
My boy has one year left in middle school!
My 4th child...well she's still only in second grade...whew!
I'm thinking I'm way past being middle aged!
I have a job!
The craziness of the school year is completely upon me...oh and the rest of my family!
I'm drowning in paperwork!
My organization needs to be organized!
I'm more restless than ever!

And then I remember this..... that where I am weak, HE is strong! He lifts me up and continues to walk right beside me in the things that overwhelm me!

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments: