Thursday, April 5, 2012

WALK A THON



Please read the messagel below from my daughter Addi! Since she began planning this fundraiser, the CDC has updated some statistics.

**MAKE SURE YOU SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC, SO YOU CAN HEAR THE VIDEO!

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updated its estimate of autism prevalence in the United States to 1 in 88 children (1 in 54 boys and 1 in 252 girls).



Hi,
I'm sponsoring a fundraising walk in honor of my brother, Callahan, who has Autism. He's more than a brother to me, he's my best friend. I don't know where I would be today without him. He can make me smile anytime, any day, anywhere. I adore him with all my heart and soul. Please watch this video and consider donating to such a wonderful cause! This really means a lot to me and my family! Thank you for your donations!



No comments: