Friday, April 27, 2012

Look Up!

I think I need to be medicated or just drink a lot....I'm not sure which, but something to give me some stress relief!  My life has been a whirlwind, and I'm focusing a lot on regrets lately.  My girl has been sad....crying daily!  I've cried myself to sleep or awake nearly every night for the last two weeks.  I need some stress relief.  I'm searching and searching, and then I remember.....why HELLO....look up!  I just read this.....
COME TO ME with empty hands and an open heart, ready to receive abundant blessings.  I know the depth and breadth of your neediness.  Your life-path has been difficult, draining you of strength.  Come to Me for nuture.  Let me fill you up with My presence:  I in you, and you in Me!  My Power flows most freely into weak ones aware of their need for Me.  Faltering steps of dependence are not lack of faith; they are links to My Presence!  Jesus Calling!
FOCUS!  FOCUS!  on Him not on me!

No comments: