Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Trust

I have trouble remembering things, not like one might in a typical day, but like I can't remember why I'm in the car driving.  I can't remember where I'm going.  I can't remember which child is at which school.  And it continues, and it's getting worse.  It takes effort and a lot of concentration for me to remember things sometimes, and then sometimes I still can't.  I've noticed a few other things becoming more difficult as well.  Writing, with a pen/pencil, has become a challenge...sometimes formulating my thoughts but mostly just manipulating the pen or pencil.  I've really been shifting my focus from being discouraged to being grateful to be alive, but today...it was different.  I was reading to Elliot, and I couldn't form all the words.  I couldn't figure out what I was reading and what it meant, and it hit me really hard. I finished the chapter with a quivering voice and then went into the bathroom and cried.  Reading and writing are a huge part of me.  God has a plan for all of this, and I don't know what it is; but I will trust Him.
Nahum 1:7  The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble.  He cares for those who trust in Him.

No comments: