Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Nudged

 I have an amazing husband and great kids.  I live in a sweet community, have attended the same wonderful church for over 20 years, have a great house, and we have good schools.  My kids have good friends, and I have good friends; yet somehow I don't feel like I belong here.  I haven't felt like I belonged here for a long time, not here as in with my family and friends, but here as in this community.  Every year, there are things that make me feel even more like I don't belong.  I don't know what it is or why, but I have felt God leading me away.  The problem is, my people don't feel it; so that makes me wonder what it really is that I'm feeling nudged towards or away from.  I don't know, but I've been in limbo for a very long time; and I am so ready for the reveal.  Jesus, show me.  I know He will.  I've stopped praying for God to change their minds, but instead for us all to be like minded; so that we will all feel the nudge.

No comments: