Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I Feel It....


I feel your love....in your messages, cards, flowers, food, coffee, hugs, tokens, stories, night time texts wishing my peaceful sleep, and morning texts of encouragement and love....I feel it. It's apparent that my mom was loved dearly by many, and that we have so many wonderful people who love us. I have not opened one sympathy card as of yet, but the stack continues to grow. I need some time and quiet to devote to reading all of these lovely words, and it will come soon; but the time hasn't been right just yet. I have only given out two thank you cards....one to my wonderful friend, Armando, who portrayed my mother so well at her service; and the other to another wonderful friend, Josh, who sang "I'll Fly Away"... the same song he sang at my dad's funeral 8 1/2 years ago. I have many to write, and the time will come; but it's not something I want to rush. So in the meantime, I wanted you to know that I feel it; and it is very much appreciated. 
You people are amazing!

No comments: