Monday, September 29, 2008

Be Careful Little Mouth What You Say....

I've been thinking about things that people randomly say without really thinking it through first...I know they don't mean to cause intentional embarassment or harm, BUT oftentimes their words do just that.
My Top Five Would Be....
1. Don't worry he won't go to kindergarten in diapers (about my son). And yes he did go to kindergarten in diapers.
2. When are you due? (to a few different friends of mine). And no they were not pregnant.
3. Are you planning on having anymore children? (to someone who has been trying to conceive for a very long time)
4. Is this your granddaughter? (to me). And no she's my sweet little baby girl that just turned two. Help Me Henry, does anyone know a good wrinkle cream?
5. What have you been doing all day? (to a stay home mom). And no my husband has NEVER said that to me, although there have been many a day when I'm sure he was wondering. Thanks N Payne, you're a good man.

No comments: