Monday, September 29, 2008

Treasures


As I was sitting in kindermusik with my little Elliot this morning, I was watching her dimply round cheeks smile and her eyes watch with great curiosity, as we sang and danced with her teacher. I watched her bare little feet and her little painted toenails wiggle and jiggle. I started to think about little treasures, and how much I love them. These are a few....

Baby feet (now anyone who knows me knows that I CANNOT stand feet, but baby feet are different)
Cool breezes with the sun shining
The smell of something baking in the oven
Excitement
Really good shoes
Peppermint Mochas from Starbucks served all year long
N Payne carrying my very frou frou diaper bag surrounded by 4 little princesses and 1 little prince.
Thanksgiving
Birthdays
Easter
XOXOXO
Lifelong friends (ones I've known forever and ones I have just made in the last few years)
Grandparents
A nice hot bath
Clean sheets right out of the dryer that smell of lavender
Date Days
Bible Study
Playing outside
Chanel No. 5
Painting my girls' toenails
Listening to Cal sing when he doesn't know I'm listening
Laughter
Watching Elli run....so flippin cute
Sitting on my big ole' front porch
Snuggling
A song that brings me to my knees
Good neighbors
Grilling Out
Little chubby fists clutching fresh picked flowers
Living in America
My grandmother's Bible and little wooden pew set

I'm sure I'll add to this list as life goes on.

No comments: