Saturday, September 20, 2008

Six Flags or no Six Flags

The children are hoping and hoping and hoping that we get to go to Six Flags today (secretly I'm hoping we get to go too), BUT it's all dependent on if they can get their playroom and rooms picked up. Does anyone else have sloppy children? Let me put it another way....do you have one or two children that are such messy children that you can't even tell that you have children that are not messy? I have 5 children, 4 princesses and the lone little prince. Two of my princesses are SLOBS! Yes I mean complete and total SLOBS! One of my princesses just turned 2, so she hasn't been designated as part of the messy team or the non messy team yet. However she does seem to be leaning toward the non messy team - YEA! At least once per week we have to "pick up" because it will get completey out of control if we don't. And let me tell you out of control it has gotten many a time in the past. Fortunately they are starting to realize that picking up is just part of taking care of your things and your home, and it makes their mama so very happy; so they are getting much better about doing it without whining the entire time. Three of them just came downstairs to tell me "We're All Done, It's Clean As A Whistle" after they had been up there for all of about 10 minutes...picked up or not picked up? What do you think?

No comments: