Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sit back and relax for this week's therapy session. To play along or get another dose of therapy, visit MckMama's blog by clicking here. The following are things that I would NEVER EVER EVER do....in a million years!





This week while watching The Bachelor.... yes I watch it and yes I really enjoy watching it.... I did NOT cry when Jason (The Bachelor, for those of you who don't give into silly reality shows) sent Stephanie (the single mother) a packin'. Believe me I knew, or did not know, that there was or was not romantic chemistry between them....although Jason really wanted there to be; because he did or did not think she was such a great person. I really really really liked or did not like Stephanie. She was/was not so darn sweet and kind hearted. I was NOT really disappointed to see her go!





This week I did not enjoy date night with my prince of a son, Callahan. I did not send my 4 daughters and their daddy to our annual Daddy/Daughter Dance....where no mother is allowed....only to learn that my girls and their daddy actually did not dance together, or with their friends, or by themselves, or with each other; BUT they DID NOT dance.


I did not feel giddy and completely like I was back in High School when I went to watch Addi in her first drum competition....I wasn't in the band in High School (really I wasn't, but I wish I was), and I DID NOT really Love to hear the drum line play! I did NOT nearly burst with pride while watching my girl rock it or bang it amidst all those boys!


I am not having a hard time convincing myself that my little Drew is now officially 8 years old and no longer 7 years old, because she's so cute and tiny; she looks like she's 5 years old....except for the mouthful of big people teeth that she does NOT have.

I did NOT thoroughly enjoy watching Drew stand up in the booth while wearing a sombrero and being serenaded by the wait staff during her birthday dinner! That was NOT fun!

I did not continually ask my 2 year old Elli, "Where are we going?" when we were taking her sister to piano lessons, just so I could NOT hear her say "We going to pino mama." I do NOT think she is absolutely FABULOUS and I do NOT tell her that about a gazillion times a day.

I do Not think of things for my NOT ME posts, and write them down long before they are actually posted; so I don't forget for the next weeks post. I wouldn't do that....what a waste of time and energy....NOT!

I was not super duper excited to learn that my Lifelong friends' Todd and Joey are expecting their 7th child, and I WAS NOT and AM NOT and WILL NOT continue to be one bit envious and wish I was expecting my 7th child which in turn would mean that I would also be expecting my 6th child....since I only have 5 children...which in turn would mean I was expecting twins! I do NOT have twin envy! Maybe my friends will have twins....I would NOT love that. I do NOT wish NPayne would have agreed to a few more little Paynes!

That's what I did not do or say or feel this week....honest I did NOT! How about you? Oh and remember that pesky possessed fly problem we had last week from NOT ME's? I can now catch a fly between my fingers....of course I use a tissue and then flush it down the toilet. CLOSE THE DOOR PEOPLE!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great list! I enjoyed reading it.

More Than Words said...

I would be a proud mama too watching one of my kids!!!

LOL @ "pino."

Elyse said...

GREAT NMM!!! I would be so proud of the ONLY girl on the drums with the guy too. No dancing at the father/daughter dance...what has the world come too?
~Elyse~