Monday, February 2, 2009

Welcome to this week's therapy session hosted my MckMama. What a great way to start your week.....denying, I mean, admitting to all of the things you absolutely DID NOT do! To join in or read more NOT ME'S, click here!

This week I did not do the following, and I will never say I did....

I did NOT purchase a box of my daughter's girl scout cookies and eat the entire box in about 30 minutes.....only to not come home, kiss NPayne, and have him comment on the chocolatey peanut buttery smell of my breath. I then did NOT, completely ignore his inquiry, of "what have you been eating?" Later in the evening, when we were at a party and won the 3rd place door prize of (you guessed it) a box of girl scout cookies, I did NOT admit to NPayne that I had in fact eaten a box earlier in the day. When he asked, "the whole box?" I did NOT hold my head high, and proudly say "YES, the whole box!"

I am not haunted by the amount of stupid flies that continue to enter into our house when the door is constantly left open, and I am NOT glad that the flies are in fact stupid; so they don't try to fly away when I swat at them. I do not believe that these flies are in fact, possessed, because they DO NOT try to fly away; and in fact, I am not extremely bothered and impressed that my son can actually catch these flies between his thumb and pointer finger. NPayne did not start to refer to our son as......Grasshopper, complete with accent, which in fact does not make me laugh so hard that I nearly pass out. I AM NOT ALARMED by any of the above mention fly scenario!

I did not sit in my pajamas all day on Wednesday when we were, literally, iced in our house due to an ice storm. I was NOT one bit glad that my children got to stay home and just play all day in their pajamas too. I was NOT a little disappointed that it was in fact ICE and no snow!

I did NOT cry in church.....I don't do that!

That's it for my therapy this week! Go ahead and let loose!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I cried at church this week too! lol I have been looking like crazy for a Not Me list that I have also done this week... you were it!

Many blessings to yoU!
Amanda

Elyse said...

I did not rush to my followers to see if they did the NMM. Had an ice day on Tuesday and LOVED every single minute of it :)
~Elyse~

Shanda said...

Ohh the Girl Scout cookies...I'm a sucker for the Thin Mints...especially when you put them in the freezer for awhile first!

Crying in church is usually a good thing...a God thing!

I hope you can join us tomorrow for Titus 2 Tuesday!

More Than Words said...

LOL about the cookies!! Those peanut butter ones are just tooo good!!!! I did have one, but I could have easily eaten the entire box too!!!!! Hahaha!

Sarah said...

I cry at church almost every week. I even put it in my 25 ramdom things post last week. I could eat a box of Samoas any day. I don't know if I would admit it to my husband though :)

Aspiring Mom2three said...

Loved your Not Me Monday list! I loved the worship time we had this last Sunday and the sermon was good. Really trying to focus more.
I'm with Shanda - I can inhale those - dipped in warm milk and Wow! they're awesome (that or frozen, pulverized, and sprinkled on ice cream with fudge sauce... Oh, I'm hungry!