Monday, February 16, 2009


To join in on the weekly dose of therapy and NOT admit to things you would have NEVER done, visit MckMama's blog by clicking here.
This week I did NOT secretly eat a few, no several, no about a hundred of Cal's M&M Valentines; because well after all....he wasn't going to eat them.
I did NOT let my girls play hooky today just because it was more convenient for me, and because I really wanted them to enjoy some girl time with their mama! I did NOT send Cal to school, because he doesn't really enjoy "girl time"; since he is a boy.....and because he really really wanted to go to school. I did NOT, seriously now, want to disrupt his routine.....children with autism thrive on routine. Letting my girls play hooky is NOT completely out of my comfort zone, because I am NOT a rule follower!
I did NOT here myself say....over and over and over again...."Thank You God" for various circumstances over the past week.
I did NOT here myself pray....over and over and over again...."Please bring peace and comfort and strength" for various families who have lost children over the past week.
Once again.....I did NOT cry in church!
While in Sunday School, I did NOT completely realize while reading Phillipians that NPayne and I should be like minded in Christ, BUT not necessarily like minded in how we do things....so this means he cleans the kitchen differently than I do; and it's not wrong, it's just different!
I have NOT not posted my Sunday Sermon Summary yet, because I did NOT spend the entire Sunday evening trying to get this photo that I took of my 4 princesses and 1 prince EXACTLY how I want it to look.....it's NOT going to be FABULOUS! By the way....Sunday Sermon Summary coming soon!
What did you NOT do this week?

No comments: