Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

She's Fabulous!!!!
A friend of mine watched my two youngest girls today while I tutored. She is not who usually watches them, so it was nice that they got to spend some time with her. When I picked them up, she said....while pointing to Elli as she ran around smiling and jabbering, singing and dancing...."She's just uh....she's like this all day? You have it so easy!" To which I simply replied "She's fabulous!" And she is! I adore my fabulous fifth!
To join in on Wordful Wednesday, visit Angie's blog.

15 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh my gosh. She's SOOOOOO adorable. Lucky you! :)

Michelle said...

Fabulous and down right adorable!

Unknown said...

What a cutie, five? Five? Amazing.

tiarastantrums said...

so cute!!!

I want five!!!!

Simply AnonyMom said...

So very adorable!

More Than Words said...

Awww..she is adorable! She looks so happy!!!

Anonymous said...

You really lucked out and she's awfully cute!

Hootin Anni said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, would you look at that sweet face of hers? Yes, indeed, I agree....fabulous.

My W W is about a family movie I just watched again, and found something in it that I'd never seen before...can you see what I saw? Come on over for a visit...happy Wednesday wishes to you.

K said...

Your #5 is fabulous! I have five also- but my last were twins. :-) Double blessing!
Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Look at that smile! It just made me smile really big too! : )

debi9kids said...

What an adorable girlie!
Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Compliments like that definitely make you feel all warm and fuzzy huh

Anonymous said...

sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE ARE THOSE CHEEKS! :)

The Blankenship Family said...

Lorie - when I saw her today and said "Hi" and she just flashed that precious smile back to me - I just had to agree - what a FABULOUS little angel! We LOVE her!