Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Days I Enjoy

I'm sort of on a role with posting, so here goes another. Can I just say that as fortunate and grateful that I am for our wonderful schools that my children attend, I am ready for summer. As you know, I am not a person who likes to be busy. I like waking up when we naturally awaken minus an alarm clock, hanging out in pjs half the day, eating late breakfasts, playing around the house together, maybe venturing out for some fun, not having a deadline for bedtime....just being together. I love having my kids home, and although I value their education and sometimes do need for them to be out of the house a while.....I cannot imagine being an empty nester. Okay, now I'm sad; and I must go do something to cheer myself up.....like hold baby Maggie. :)

No comments: