Saturday, January 15, 2011

TO DO

Have I mentioned that my "To Do" List has 150,000 things on it? Not simply 150 or 1500 or even 15,000 but 150,000....give or take a few! I'm exhausted just thinking about it and broke too, since a lot of it involves spending money on something....house repairs, dental visits, car repairs....to name a few! Needless to say, I've been busy. And although I was hoping things would slow down for me a little after the holidays, well.....they haven't....at least not yet! So me and my two hands truck on....marking off one thing at a time....of my 150,000 things to do. I can mark one off now, since "Writing A Blog Post" was on my "To Do" List!
I'm off to continue editing the super duper engagement photos I took today. OH MY GOODNESS....I am in LOVE with some of these photos. This couple is about as cute as a newly engaged couple can get. POSTING SOME SOON!

1 comment:

Gracie said...

That's progress! Only 149,999 to go! =)