Wednesday, January 5, 2011

NPAYNE vs. LPAYNE

The differences in NPayne and myself:
He is not the most organized.
I strive to be the most organized.
He never complains.
I complain a lot.
He strongly dislikes his job.
I adore my job.
He looks around and thinks...."I can't believe I have 5 kids!"
I look around and think...."I can't believe I only have 5 kids!"
He is optimistic.
I am pessimistic.
He can't be bothered by most things.
I can worry myself into a tizzy.
He likes to watch a lot of TV.
I don't like to watch a lot of TV.
He is pretty handy.
I am not handy and don't really care to be.
He is not tidy.
I am tidy.
He is content.
I try to be content.
He thinks other people's junk is trash.
I create cool stuff out of other people's trash junk.
He compliments me a lot.
I don't think enough of myself.
He thinks 5 children is plenty.
I think 5 children is just getting started.
He LOVES Me!
I LOVE him!

No comments: