Monday, October 12, 2009

Just What I Envisioned!!!









So as you can see, I got what I needed wanted to do my photo shoot of Elliot!

I had this vision, in my head, of the picture I wanted to capture. I knew what she was going to wear for the photos, and I knew the location of the photos; but I really really really wanted this cute little pink hat to complete my vision.....so I went and got it on Saturday! To me, the best part of any photo shoot is when you....not only capture your vision....but you get a nice surprise by getting so many more great photos!
Of course it always helps when your subject does what you ask but also works the camera on her own. And it also helps when you have a very helpful 12 year old there with you to assist in getting the shots you had envisioned. I'll post some more photos later, because I haven't edited them all yet; and there are 132 to choose from!

1 comment: