Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WORDFUL WEDNESDAY....TUTUS and TRAINS!

Welcome to Wordful Wednesday....
Now sit back and enjoy a little story
about a 3 year old, her tutu and a train! Once upon a time there was a little girl named Elliot.
She loved tutus and trains, so her mama took her to the train station.
While at the train station, Elliot heard the whistle blowing.....
OH NO....the train is coming!!!!

So she started running as fast as she could!
RUN ELLIOT RUN!

Still running....like a girl....which is quite poised and ladylike but very very fast!

Then she stopped and said...."Wait a minute, that train whistle was from the train across the tracks....this train is not chasing me after all!"

" I'm so silly.....what a silly girl I am!"

"I have to admit that I'm a little embarassed that I was running away from a train that wasn't even chasing me!"

"Okay....I'm over it....and not really embarassed at all!"
Actually it was kinda funny and really fun running from that train!

"But wait a minute.....I hear the train whistle again....
I think this time it might really be chasing me!"




For more Wordful Wednesday, visit Angie's blog!

5 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, I lobe the photo story!

More Than Words said...

I love the pictures, and adore the tutu, Lorie!!

Liz Mays said...

That was absolute cuteness!

~Christina~ said...

lol too cute :)

Brenda said...

She is TOO adorable!