Friday, October 9, 2009

A Picture Post Is In The Works

I'm way way way overdue for a picture post....okay I know I post a lot of pictures, but I mean a picture post....where I actually set out and plan to get a certain type of photo that I was shooting for. This picture post will be of my little princess Elliot....her 3 year old pictures if you will...although I never really keep up with taking my children's pictures at each birthday, because frankly I take their pictures ALL THE TIME!!! However I have a vision, in my head, of what I want....and Elliot is the subject of my affection attention....actually she is the subject of my affection pretty much all the time too, since I can't seem to stop kissing....caressing....rocking....tickling.....and so on and so on....her! Anyway, I'm waiting for one thing in particular before I do the actual photo shoot...hopefully I'll get it taken care of in the next few days. However it has been really rainy here....which puts a little damper on my plans(heehee...get it....rainy/damper....I crack myself up sometimes). And it's getting cold....well cold to us down South anyway....so I may have to change up my plans a tiny bit, however....they'll be coming soon....very soon! Stay Tuned!

No comments: