Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Let The Countdown Begin

Okay so Halloween is Saturday....
talk about spooky....
where has time gone?
I enjoy Halloween lots, BUT....
I adore Thanksgiving!
Yes I would say that I have a crush on Thanksgiving,
because it's one of my favorite holidays!
So I'm counting down to Thanksgiving....
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to rush Halloween!
I would never do that!
But I do ADORE Thanksgiving.
For reasons like this....

....I get to spend the entire week of Thanksgiving with my kids!

I get to spend the entire day of Thanksgiving with family and friends!

I get to take a picture of my children with their cousins on our slide!

I get to spend the late night hours of Thanksgiving

and the wee hours of post Thanksgiving morning

shopping with my best friend. I ADORE Thanksgiving!

AND....

....the food ain't so bad either!

BY THE WAY....by my calculations, there's 58 days til Christmas!

Shut my mouth and slap me silly...FIFTY EIGHT DAYS PEOPLE!

No comments: