Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Guidance

I've been praying for guidance a lot lately....and just when I start to see the light at the end of the tunnel and perhaps an answer to my prayer....something else comes along that I feel I have no control over. Maybe that is the problem....I want to be in control, but I'm not. Honestly though the circumstances that I've been struggling with are circumstances that are easy for me to control....changes I can make or should have made, but I just can't seem to grasp the change. They are circumstances which are causing myself or someone I love to be unhappy or confused or just plain irritated. Oddly enough the circumstance that I feel I have the littlest control or no control over is the one where I feel like my prayer for guidance has been answered, and I feel I've been given direction. So I'll continue to pray for guidance and continue to work on relinquishing control my way and pray for God to take control. I know He will if I'll just let Him.

1 comment:

Aspiring Mom2three said...

Ah, I wish I had a "Like" button. I struggle a lot with wanting to wrestle control from God and most of the time I screw it up, then wonder why I didn't let Him have it to begin with. Will be praying that all will be clear for you