Thursday, July 30, 2009

Saturday Night Disco Stepped Up A Notch!

So Saturday night, I'm working away on editing some pictures I had taken; and I'm assuming that NPayne is tucking some little girls into bed when I hear LOUD music.....I mean LOUD music....and all sorts of ruccus and giggling going on. I walk through the kitchen into our living room to witness right before my very eyes.......... ....Saturday Night Disco....like I had never seen it before!
Not only was the typical "disco" dancing going on....complete with spinning and such....



....there was picking up and swinging going on.....
.....and a lot of cackling which is actually quite typical!
....clapping, laughing, completely out of control....THEN I saw them do this.....




....flipping upside down....

.....flipping over and over....




.....and more flipping upside down! Can you believe this behavior? I mean seriously.....I can't believe they were loudly laughing, clapping, spinning, picking up & swinging, cackling, flipping, and completely losing control....I mean I just can't believe they were carrying on this way....WITHOUT INCLUDING ME! Oh well, at least I had time to run and get the camera to take these photos! Honestly I would probably wet my pants if NPayne tried to swing me or flip me, and he would probably end up seriously injured; so I'm happy with my typical "disco" dancing including spinning and such! I'll let him step it up a notch with the little girls and keep it simple for me!!

2 comments:

Elyse said...

What a fun evening :)
~Elyse

Gracie said...

Looks like a blast! Nights like that they will never forget.=)