Friday, March 13, 2009

CHARITY ANYONE????

This is so cool....I was contacted by Chloe of Hotels Combined and asked to mention them on my blog. If I agreed to do so, they will donate $20 to one of the following charities of my choice....World Vision, Make A Wish, WWF. I am all about charities and donating, giving to others; so I gladly agreed. I am going to have the $20 donated to World Vision and am so excited about this. It was really a difficult choice, because all of these charities are wonderful. Check out HotelsCombined.com to get really great deals on hotels. Just the fact that they are supporting such important charities makes me want to book a hotel through them....even though I have absolutely no plans of staying in a hotel anytime soon, BUT when I do; I will definitely use their resources.
Thanks Chloe!

No comments: