Thursday, March 19, 2009

Guess What I Get To Do Today????

Well I can tell you it's not going to be near as fun as yesterday with the Bentley Boys! 16 oz. of this stuff....YUCK! At least it's cherry flavored!
Clear liquid diet from 9 am until tomorrow after the procedure!
One good thing....popsicles are allowed and encouraged!

There is my princess eating her dinner last night and savoring every bite! She knew she had to be on a liquid diet today, but she did get up and have a huge breakfast. Say a prayer for her today and tomorrow....a colonoscopy and endoscopy is no fun, but when you're 8; it really stinks! She's a real trooper and trusts in God! She reminds me, with her chipper disposition, that it could be a lot worse; and we are thankful that there are medical procedures that can help people get better!

1 comment:

Elyse said...

Ok, fill me in. What's going on or what did I miss?
~Elyse~