Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Guess What I Got To Do Today????

I was awarded the honor and privelege of doing a photo shoot of the BENTLEY BOYS! One of these boys will be a future son-in-law of mine. I love them all, so any of them will do just fine!








Everybody should have a Bentley Boy in their life, don't ya think?

Sorry I haven't had a chance to touch up these photos yet, so some are still really dark; but I couldn't wait to post them. My computer is still giving me fits and being very tempermental with my Photoshop! By the way....I am by no means anywhere near being a professional photographer! It's just a hobby that I enjoy doing with every ounce of my being!

1 comment:

More Than Words said...

Lorie...those are great pictures! What a handsome set of boys! I bet you had a lot of fun!!