Saturday, March 14, 2009

We're Outta Here

It's SPRING BREAK!!!!!!
Our children have Spring Break this week, so we are about to head out on a roadtrip for a few days to visit our friends....Leslie, Jeff and Beau. Our other friends....Cynthia, Tracy, Cole, and Cade are coming too. I can't wait to get there, sit by the lake accompanied by a bonfire, sip endless cups of french roast coffee, and visit with my friends.....while our children play endlessly outside, get filthy dirty building mud pies, go fishing with their daddies, and roast marshmallows! I'll check in when we get home. I won't be attending our church tomorrow, so I won't post my typical Sunday Sermon Summary; but I will be worshipping somewhere.....maybe I'll post about that worship experience when I return.

4 comments:

Gracie said...

Sounds wonderful! Enjoy your trip =)

Elyse said...

HAVE A GREAT time :)
~Elyse~

Anonymous said...

I love how kids associate you in only one place. It's too funny :)

Anonymous said...

have a fantastical break!! :)