Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Payne Hair....

My children all have a ton of hair....literally enough for 2 people....which is truly a wonderful thing. Although there's a lot of hair to deal with, it's really very low maintenance. I have many comments, daily, about their hair....I've had some that could have been taken as a little offensive but most are very complimentary. Just this morning, at church, we were referred to as "The family with the beautiful hair"; BUT the best comment I have received is the following...."Wouldn't you love to have that hair? Women pay lots of money for those curls!"
Wait a minute... I do have that hair, but I tame mine as much as possible; BECAUSE.....
This look isn't nearly as cute on a 42 year old woman as it is on a 2 year old little girl.

2 comments:

More Than Words said...

LOL!!!

She is a cutie! Love the curls!

Aspiring Mom2three said...

I love these pictures! Yes, I would love to have just 1/4 of the curls ya'll have. Just a touch of body to the totally straight hair that I have would be nice, but I'm thankful for the hair that God gave me. Can't do much with it but color the grey, but still, thankful I have it.