Sunday, March 1, 2009

Time to listen to me NOT whine!

Join in our weekly therapy session by clicking here. Share what you did not do this week, or if you are not ready to admit it; just read what everyone else did not do.



1. This week, I did not have my 5 year old daughter tell me that I needed Bare Minerals makeup to keep my cheeks from cracking. This did not come after she, and her sister, talked incessantly about how my hair was getting gray. Remind me NEVER to ask them if something makes me look fat.

2. I did Not write this post on Sunday, because I knew I would NOT only have time to hit publish on my computer on Monday morning.

3. We did NOT host a slumber party for my little Drew's 8th birthday, and I did not plan all sorts of fun stuff for them to do: give the girls makeovers, make our own pizzas, have a scavenger hunt, decorate t-shirts....really I didn't....my other daughter Addi planned it all. My best friend Cynthia and I just helped orchestrate it.

4. During the above said makeovers.... I did NOT make Cynthia do the pedicures, because I can't stand feet (except baby feet); and she did NOT have to clip some toenails. That did NOT make me laugh hysterically and want to throw up all at the same time.

5. Speaking of throwing up, my Bryna did NOT throw up all over the bathroom as soon as it was time to get in sleeping bags and go to sleep. I did NOT walk into the bathroom, call NPayne from the other room, and say "You're up" as I walked away from the bathroom covered in vomit, because I don't do throw up unless I absolutely have to. He is NOT the greatest husband/daddy in the world, because he cleans up throw up about 99.9% of the time. It makes me.... well want to throw up! I did NOT just realize that I sound like a big whiner, because I don't do feet; and I don't do throw up. GAG A MAMA!

6. I did NOT haul most of these girls to church with us on Sunday, and it was really NOT that easy.....these girls are NOT very self sufficient.

7. As Drew and I were picking up today after church, we did NOT find someone's pajamas, t-shirt, baby doll, slippers and hair bow. I did NOT have a really great time at the slumber party, and I am NOT a fan of slumber parties....that NOT is for real....NOT a fan! Are you confused? I'll speak clearly....I am not a fan of slumber parties, but this one was really a lot of fun. The girls were fabulous, had a great time and got along great! So all in all.... I don't particularly care for feet, throw up, or slumber parties....not necessarily in that order.

Have a great week!

4 comments:

Mrs. Frogster said...

I can't believe you took all those girls to church - God bless you! I have a hard enough time getting my kiddies out the door on time!

Mrs. M said...

Oh, I love the comment about your face cracking! Too funny.

Elyse said...

Gag o mama! Seriously...I died laughing. And for the feet...I did giggle a tad :) Hope ya had a great Monday :)
~Elyse~

Elyse said...

Gag o mama! Seriously...I died laughing. And for the feet...I did giggle a tad :) Hope ya had a great Monday :)
~Elyse~