Friday, March 27, 2009

IT BUGS ME WHEN .....

...people make assumptions.
...we are too busy.
...my house is cluttered and messy.
...folks wait until the last minute.
...parents don't pay attention to their little ones at McDonalds, Chuck E Cheese, etc.; and they end up out in the drivethrough lane (this actually happened while one of my friends, Angie, was at McDonalds....yes ma'am....that mama was sipping her diet cola and visiting with her friends while her toddler was in THE DRIVETHROUGH LANE....Help Me Henry).
...I don't get a response to an e-mail....especially when it's one I sent to a teacher or principal.
...we pay a chunk in school taxes, BUT we are nickeled and dimed to death all year long for "necessary items". ROBIN HOOD really bugs me!
...kids are mean intentionally!
...my nail polish is chipping off.
...I have to ask someone to do something numerous, I'm talking NUMEROUS, times!
...we don't get to eat dinner together.
...my family leaves water bottles, trash, shingards, etc. in my car!
...the laundry baskets need to be emptied, and I haven't had a chance to empty them.
...our front yard and porch are a mess!
...the TV is on, and nobody is watching it!
...folks interrupt!
...people are really uptight....loosen up!
...folks aren't grateful for what they have!
...my children, or anyone for that matter, whine and complain! It really BUGS me when I whine and complain!
...people act like Autism is a made up problem.
...people talk down to me or are condesending!
...I balance our checkbook....not pretty!
...I can't give away a ton of money to those who need it!
...God's name is used in vain...even by saying "Oh My Gosh!"
...people don't want their pet any longer, so they just dump it on the side of the road.
...we have to pay a deductible! I know, I know....I should be thankful for insurance; and I am... really I am!
...there is trash in my front yard!
...strangers walk through my front yard!
...my neighbor's dogs poop in my front yard, and she watches them do it and doesn't offer to clean it up!
...I smell something that I don't care for!
...I lose stuff!
...folks are disprespectful!
...I cook dinner, and someone complains about what is served!
...my computer is soooooo slow!
...I feel like I'm rushing through the day...when I haven't had a chance to sit down and talk with NPayne, play with my children, read my Bible until it's already bedtime. Busyness in general BUGS me! It bugs me when we don't have "free" time! But I think that Bug is about to buzz away....stay tuned!

3 comments:

Elyse said...

Hope you have a better "bug free" weekend!
~Elyse~

Gracie said...

It bugs me when people interrupt too, and more so when people jump in a conversation that has nothing to do with them. Actually, there were several on your list I could relate to. Have a great weekend.

Aspiring Mom2three said...

Thank you so much for posting this. I needed it! It seemed so much nicer reading the way you wrote it rather than the way I vented the other day! Thanks friend.