Monday, September 21, 2009

And Another Conversation

So today I'm in the carpool lane waiting for Bryna, my kindergartner, to come out. I see her come out with her usual big happy smile, and I also notice that she doesn't have her ponytail in. She comes bouncing up to the car and happily gets in, and the following conversation occured....
ME: Hi B....how are you today?
B: Great Mom, I got a green card!!
ME: Give me some skin (high five). What happened to your ponytail?
B: I had to take it out, because I was brainstorming.
ME: Oh really?
B: Yes, do you know what brainstorming is?
ME: Yes I do.
B: Well I was doing it today....it's really using your brain or your imagination!
ME: And you needed your ponytail out for brainstorming?
B: I did today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

apparently the thoughts must flow freely within the strands of hair...lol