Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wordful Wednesday....Upside Down Talent!

Welcome to Wordful Wednesday....where you post a picture that you just have to talk about....
or in my case....2 pictures! My children are all super talented....they can play piano, drums, soccer, basketball, sing, dance, act and many other super talented things like.....



....hang upside down off of our couch attempting to smile.....while the blood is rushing to their heads and their mama is running to get her camera!

But wait til you get a load of what else they can do.....



....hang upside down off of our couch and make silly faces!!!
GENIUS, if I do say so myself!
Super talented, don't ya think?
By the way, don't try this at home unless you are 12 or under....for your own back, neck, preservation of your body safety! ;)


For more Wordful Wednesday, visit Angie's blog!

1 comment:

annies home said...

yes I know can you say headrush