Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BIRTHDAY Part 1

In our house, birthdays are a big deal....HUGE....well at least
they are HUGE to me! I can't think of anything more worthy of celebration
than another year of life shared with each other.
On your birthday, the day starts with the honorees breakfast of choice.
In Bryna's case, it's always donuts....chocolate with sprinkles for her.
The breakfast is served on the birthday plate which spins and sings
"Happy Birthday". The plate sits upon my vintage "Happy Birthday" table runner
just because I LOVE IT and don't really have any other opportunity to use it!
Aunt Melinda treated Bryna with a nice birthday cake and a little birthday money!
Thanks Mel!
On your birthday, you also get to choose dinner....it can be something we make or we can go out. Most always the option is to go out, because frankly we just don't go out often.
B chose Chuck E Cheese.....sigh....I can hear the tone of sympathy in your voices; but honest it's okay, really it is! I actually like Chuck E Cheese....well not really the rat mouse but the pizza!
Besides the fact that it is greatly overpriced and cost us an arm and a leg....all because this rat mouse follows kids around scaring them to death waving and posing for pictures with them, I actually like going there when it's not crowded which finding when that is involves great strategizing and planning.
Elliot and Mama....
NPayne should have told me to pull up my shirt a little....
Who knew I was so buxom?
NPayne isn't in any pictures, because he was too busy stuffing his mouth full of pizza and salad taking pictures and frolicking around with the children. As much as I tried to get a picture of him, he refused to pose with his mouth full! Oh well....there's always next time.

Bryna on the dance pad with Chuck E Cheese!

Addi playing Wheel of Fortune!

Drew riding a pony with her newly infamous very fake smile! Maybe I do take too many pictures!

Cal in the climbing structure. Really he was having fun....I know he may look like he's begging to get out, but he was shouting "Hi Mom" and waving to me!
Just how you want to see your children....all caged up! They loved all being up there together.

Here they all are posing with Chuck himself....wait a minute....we're missing Elliot!
Yes....well that's because she's HORRIFIED of the rat mouse!
Back at home, Bryna opened the gifts her sisters had gotten her.
They always buy for each other....their choice....with their own money!
We love Dollar Tree!!
From Addi, she got some smell good spray and lotion.
And she and Drew pitched in together and bought B a wallet.
From Drew, she got some socks and this....whatchamacallit.....it's squishy and glows in the dark and for some reason, which I cannot grasp, my girls LOVE these things!

Singing "Happy Birthday" to our lovely girl.
Blow out the candles and make a wish!
She's really good at making wishes!
Happy Birthday B! We love you!
We're having a birthday party with our friends and family this Saturday!!!
It's going to be a dandy time!

No comments: