Friday, May 8, 2009

COMPLIMENTS

In honor of Mother's Day, I decided to write a post listing The Top 10 compliments I have received as of late! Some of these are recent, some are ones that I hear often, some are ones that I've heard once, some of these stuck in my head....because they had a huge impact! All in all, a compliment is always wonderful to receive and to give....if you haven't given a compliment to someone lately, go ahead and give it a try. I'm blessed each day, because I receive compliments daily from my children; and I have a husband who also is very complimentary! I don't take compliments lightly or for granted, and I truly treasure when someone says something....which I believe to be....nice about me whether it be about my appearance, my parenting, my attitude, work I've done, or my choices in life.

10. You are so creative.
9. You have beautiful hair...hey I had to throw one in there about my appearance
8. You are really easy going.!
7. You are a wonderful teacher.
6. Lucky You....in response to me being a mother of 5.
5. I envy the grandchildren you will have.
4. You do a great job with your kids.
3. You are very faithful.
2. I love you mommy, you are the best mommy in the whole world.
And the #1 compliment that I have recieved is....
1. I asked you to pray for my daugther, because I believe you have a direct link to GOD! All I can say to that is WOW! I'm humbled, truly humbled!

No comments: